spending 300 hours developing characters that arent even main characters
liking them more than your main characters
I’m not a huge fan of requests due to personal reasons, but you guys are so nice to me that I decided draw some suggested fusions in between commissions. There where so many that I simply couldn’t draw all of them so I’m sorry for that! Also, Flaremonchan is secrectly a super saiyan.
Having trouble coming up with your own post-apocalyptic hero(ine)? Try out this generator! I tried to include options that would help with building both the character and their world. I’d love to check out what you make with this generator if you wanna tag it “characterdesigninspiration”!
To Play: click and drag each gif or take a screenshot of the whole thing.
Crap I accidentally had this in the wrong blog’s drafts. Here’s the newest generator though!
- Scolipede (IT’S SO CUTE IT’S LIKE A FAT HORSE-BUG WHO’S TIRED ALL THE TIME)
- Croagunk + Toxicroak (I thought they were hella freaky at first, but they grew on me pretty fast. That, and they’re REALLY CUTE IN AMIE.)
- Seviper (I just love snakes a lot. That and it’s design is pretty.)
- Garbodor (HATE IT ALL YOU WANT, I THINK IT’S CUTE)
- Skrelp + Dragalge (Skrelp is a cutie but Dragalge is RAD AS HELL.)
- Aaaand I guess I’ll put Arbok in this last slot since I remember it being my favorite pokemon ever when I was a bab and it was really just Generations 1 and 2.
when you win a pokemon battle you thought you were definitely going to lose
The latest generator, the random demon maker! Complete with horns, wings, and (mostly) unappealing personality traits, you can make your own demon in varying degrees of non-human-ness.
(Fun fact you can technically get my headcanon for demon!Dean on Supernatural [but that’s probably like a one in a million chance])
Couldn’t decide if I wanted to do pokeshaming or trainershaming so I hit two birds with one stone.